Knowledge is of two kinds.
We know a subject ourselves,
or we know where we can find information upon it.
(Samuel Johnson, 1709-1784)
Search Follett Destiny: See below: Using the Library Widget
Teachers, these are some of the things your classes could learn in the library. Come on in!
Sign up in the library!
- Organize research from beginning to end
- Learn to research using databases from our own Digital Library
- Become a super savvy searcher by using the library catalog to find vetted websites
- Find the perfect book using the library catalog
- Become cyber-safe
- Learn the advantages of using our online source citation generator NoodleTools
- Evaluate websites
- Use high-level Google search strategies to enhance research
- Distinguish fake news from real news
Need help with your laptop?
For more information about library activities and programs, see the About the Library page.